Use the amazing Native Instrument effect pluginslike native Ableton Live devices directly from the Device View!
- You can easily access any parameter without opening the GUI ( but you can still open it if you want to. : ) ).
When you bypass the devices their latency will always drop to 0!
This is not possible with the original VST3/AU plugins that are not wrapped into a MaxForLive device. They’ll always keep their latency even if they’re bypassed.(This feature is suited for recording situations, not Live performances! read more about it below!)
- Every parameter mapped for Push ordered in meaningful pages!
- These are max for live devices not recreations of the original plugins. so you still need to have the original plugins installed!
- Preset browsing only avaliable by opeing the native Gui with the top right button.
- These are max for live devices so you’re gonna need either Live suite, or live standard with max.
- Available in VST3 and AudioUnit formats
- Compatible with Live 10, 11, and 12.
- Solid Bus Comp
- Solid Dynamics
- Solid EQ
- Supercharger GT
- Transient Master
you can put these devices into your user library, basically anywhere.
Default location of the User Library:
When you install Live for the first time, the User Library is created at this location:
Windows: \Users\[username]\Documents\Ableton\User Library
Mac: Macintosh HD/Users/[username]/Music/Ableton/User Library
Please note that Live has to analyse your user library after you put your devices in there... It could take a while. For the time being, you can just drag and drop these devices on your track from your user library. until Live analyses your folders.
Always use the latest versions of the plugins. ( I will follow every NI update with the wrappers. )
Zero Latency When bypassed mode:
When you Bypass any of my wrappers with the yellow "DeviceOn" toggle,
If it had any latency it'll drop to 0.
This feature is mainly meant for recording:
Bypass the wrapper to gain some latency headroom, record something, and then you can turn it back on.
instead of deleting the device from the track, or saving the whole chain into your user library, and then dropping it back after the recording.
However I would avoid using this feature for Live performances! :
If you bypass the plugin with the DeviceOn toggle it'll drop the wrappers latency to 0 and glitches the playback for a moment, which is not desirable at a Live event. : )
(Also it may mess with Ableton Link or any type of Synchronisation. )
Instead in Live performances use the plugin's built in Bypass button, or set its Dry/Wet parameter to 0!
Version 2.0 - 2024.02.13.
- Live 12 support
- New feature: If you Bypass any of my wrapper their Latency will drop to 0. Which is not possible with plain AU/VST/VST3 plugins in Live
- Undo history related fixes.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the device feel free to write me at :firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can find me in Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElisabethHom